Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hot Pot


Okay already! Sheesh... you didn't have to spell it out loud!!! I'm blogging now so STOP PESTERING ME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, now that that is out of the way, my mom made me blog about this so I had no other choice. Anyway, we went to a place called shabu shabu (Can't. Stop. Laughing. At. The. Name.). It was a really good restaurant! You get to cook your own food in a boiling pot-dumplings, vegetables, pork, beef- you name it (that is, of course, if it's on the menu). Also, I learned that if you leave everything in the pot for about 45 minutes or so, it will all taste the same. It didn't seem too appealing at first, but it was really worth it! Also, if you're wondering, I'm having a good time here in Shanghai!

This is my second attempt at making this...STUPID POWER CORD!
By the way, the name of the restaurant makes me think of Ocarina Of Time.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! This sounds like a fantastic restaurant. It's cool that you are trying new things. I'm really glad you are enjoying yourself in Shanghai so far. I know that nagging mothers are no fun, but I must say I'm really glad her nagging worked because I really enjoyed reading this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! Not sure I can appreciate the concept of having to cook my own food at a restaurant, but I am happy you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! I never have heard of a restaurant like this. I like the picture too! So glad you told the story, keep them coming please!

    ReplyDelete