Sunday, September 11, 2011

Seconds?


Hope your still hungry, because China's fat cat is! I found the sequel to Sushi Cat, called Sushi Cat 2. You play as the same cat, but this time there are different power-ups, types of sushi and looks. You can get costumes in the game. My favorite costume is the ninja costume. In this game, however, the pink cat (I'll call her Pinkie) has been taken by a bacon-loving dog. In order to rescue Pinkie, he must become even bigger than he already is to open an elevator door, watch a movie, and break through a door. It's just as good as the first game!

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a favorite game between the two? This one does sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard there is a third game out now so I still have to play that first. But my favorite out of the two is sushi cat 2 'cause of the cute visual style and nice animation. Speaking of cute, The paying costumer should REALLY post cute stuff like he said he would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I mean, cute stuff BESIDES sushi cat.

    ReplyDelete