Saturday, September 3, 2011

Veggie Heaven


Our serviced apartment includes a breakfast buffet. It has an assortment of Eastern and Western foods. Much of the food put out is not what we would typically consider breakfast food, but I am taking the opportunity to get a few more veggies into my diet. I'm pretty certain this is why I have seen so few heavy or obese Chinese people. I am trying to get the boys to try more veggies, too. The Paying Customer is still pretty resistant, but The Works enjoyed an order of pan fried veggie dumplings (sans coffee and ice cream) from a street vendor earlier this week.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love veggies. This is making my hungry! I'm waiting for my house guests to wake up so I can have breakfast. I wish I could eat your food off my computer screen!

    ReplyDelete